A2Z News and Info A2Z News and Info Author
Title: Devi Sri Prasad Sad On His Birthday He Don't Reveal His Age Like A Girl
Author: A2Z News and Info
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Today it's not just friendship day, but it is the birthday of our popular composer Devi Sri Prasad's birthday also. DSP is happy ...
Today it's not just friendship day, but it is the birthday of our popular composer Devi Sri Prasad's birthday also. DSP is happy for two things because there is no time to celebrate his birthday due to Tamil version re-recording and songs recording of Srimanthudu aka Selvandan. Another thing is that he is scoring for Mahesh for the second time in his career after composing for nearly 60 movies.

Devi Sri Prasad is born in 1979 and he's age should be 35 years then. What has our composer to say about this. "For me age is just a number. I've crossed 30 some time back, but I feel like 25 only. Please bless me and wish me, but don't ask me about my age. I'm like a girl in that sens as I don't want to talk about my age",because don't reveal their ages he says.

DSP is right now handling two big films inlcuding Mahesh's Srimanthudu and Vijay's Puli. Wishing him a happy birthday. 

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top